Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A growing boy

Eli had his one month checkup today! I was absolutely shocked when the scale read 7lb 8oz. I would have guessed him between 6.5-7lbs! He's getting so big--I can really see it in his cheeks.

He has been a little puny lately. He sounds really congested and has been coughing some. I mentioned it to the doctor while we were there and after checking him over she wasn't concerned. She seemed to think he was probably just dry and that I should just keep up with the saline drops for his nose and the humidifier. Hopefully he clears up soon. Poor buddy.

He goes back to the doctor again at two months old. That's when he gets shots. :(

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. What a cutie. I'm so glad you are attempting to revive your blog...I love hearing about little Eli. ;)