Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not much of a baby anymore.

My baby boy...well he's just growing up in front of my eyes. It makes me sad but I'm having SO much fun with him. He's just a bundle of joy and is so much fun to play with. I'm always itching to get my hands on him when I arrive to pick him up every day after work. He has four teeth now. He cut the first two on the bottom over Labor Day weekend. He cut the top two about a week and a half ago. I think his teeth are so cute! He tolerated teething pretty well. He was more fussy than normal at times and he'd only take about half a bottle at a time and just plain refused his solids, but overall he was still a happy, playful little boy. I can't complain!

My friend Kathy is coming next weekend to take some family pictures of us. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be the first time we've had our pictures done as a family so it'll be really neat. Plus, she's an awesome photographer. :) And, she's cool and Jon and I have really hit if off with she and her hubby. Yay for more friends!

No comments: