Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So, I'm officially a Blogger...

That's right...I caved. I never thought I would join the blogging world but here I am. We'll see how it goes.

A little about my life: I have been married to my wonderful husband since July 1, 2006.


We live in an apartment in Greenwood (pics to come) and have an adorable kitty named Nemo.



Here is Jon holding him up as he lays on a pillow...pathetic. Nemo is six months old and is rotten to the core. He has gotten so big and probably weighs about eight pounds now, so he's definitely not as small as he is in the picture. He sure is a cutie!

We have our first baby on the way, due February 15, 2009 and we couldn't be more excited! Here a few pictures of my tummy to prove it. I've officially grown out of my regular pants, and a lot of my regular shirts don't look right on me anymore. As a result I've made the switch to maternity clothes to avoid looking fat and not pregnant. The picture on the left is at 5 weeks and 2 days, and the right is 15 weeks 3 days. It's fun to watch my bump grow!




















Well, that's all for now. I'll post more soon! Enjoy!

No comments: