This past weekend I celebrated my 25th birthday. It was great to get together with family and have a reason to go to the Old Spaghetti Factory. I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner. After dinner Jon and I headed to my mom and dad's house and visited with them and had some homemade spice cake (we'd been out to dinner with them the weekend before). By the end of the evening we were wiped out and played a little Dr. Mario online before calling it a night. This coming Saturday a friend of mine has all kinds of secret plans for the two of us to celebrate my birthday. I can't wait to see what we're doing!
I've been trying to get ideas for Elijah's nursery, and although I've found a lot of things that I like, I have yet to find something that I like well enough to spend over $200 on. I only spent $75 on MY bedding so I'm having a hard time justifying spending so much on his. Yes, he's special, but mommy is cheap. I have a darling quilt that was given to me by my aunt that I'm seriously considering. It's "gender neutral" but I can make it more boyish with the rest of the decor in the room.

I found red gingham bumpers and sheets on Target's website that would be so cute with it. Some of the letters are gingham print. I love it! It will be so much fun getting his room ready. I can't wait to get started!
No comments:
Post a Comment