Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Three years ago today I married my best friend, my love. We've had our fair share of ups and downs, but there's no one I'd rather ride life's roller coaster with.


My favorite verse we used during our wedding ceremony reads:

Do not urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates me from you. -Ruth 1:16-17

Happy Anniversary, Jonathan!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

congrats you 2!
love the 2nd pic :)

Carrie Dilley said...

JB, I've never known a marriage to stick as closely to it's vows as yours--when times were tough you didn't leave, and I really admire the way you spend each day living the verse on your rings.

I love you guys!

Jen said...

Thanks Bear! <3