I feel so swamped lately! It's such a challenge for me to find time to do my laundry or clean the bathroom let alone update my blog.
A few things:
1.) My son is so handsome. He just melts my heart. His four month pictures were taken this past weekend and I can't get enough of them.
2.) I'm thinking of cutting up my debit card. I've been toying with the idea for a few days now and I've been praying about it and our finances in general. I'm so tired of being broke and I know that this would help, as I tend to be impulsive when I'm out and about. However, the inconveniences it could create (i.e. filling up the gas tank with an infant in the car) are what's holding me back from getting the scissors out of the drawer right now. I have been much better about always taking my lunch to work and my stops for breakfast on the way to work have almost vanished. Yay!
3.) Eli and I are going on a road trip this weekend with my mom up to Illinois to visit my Aunt and the rest of her family! We won't be gone too long (Saturday morning to Monday evening) but I'm super excited! We're going to have so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment