So, yeah. Sorry I haven't posted in so long. :)
A lot has changed for us since my last real post. Last time I posted Jon was still in the middle of the most grueling job search and I was really struggling with where we were at in our lives. I can now happily report that Jon's job search has ended and that he now has a job that he enjoys and that he feels is very secure. Yay! Because of this, we both feel so much better about everything and are just excited to be getting back on our feet again.
Not only does Jon have a new job, but we have plans to buy a house this summer or fall! Our lease expires at the end of September and we've started our search. We couldn't be more excited!
Eli is awesome. I'm crazy in love with him. He has started giggling like crazy and just loves to play. He chews on his hands every chance he gets and has found his feet in the last few days. It's funny to walk into his room and see him in his crib with his feet straight up in the air as he grabs a hold of them with his hands. I have been terrible about taking pictures of him recently and I feel bad about it. I need to make a better habit of it. Maybe if I had a new camera...? Anyway, here are a few pictures of him:
1 comment:
awwwww so sweet!!
Post a Comment