Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fireworks!

I'm really looking forward to Saturday. Each year Greenwood has a Fourth of July celebration called the Freedom Festival. It is ultimately a fireworks show but there is other entertainment to be had. There are lots of food options (fair food FTW!) and some games to play. It's a pretty good time!

Our church has a food booth at the Festival each year. The money raised is used to help fund the upcoming mission trip for the year. The trip this year is to Jamaica. So naturally there are a lot of people from our church there and we all have a good time together.

I've switched to day shift just in time to be able to attend this yearly tradition and I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, I think Eli will really enjoy it this year! For fun, here is a picture of Eli and I at the fireworks last year. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm keeping you accountable for your blogging and pictures :) :)