Thursday, June 24, 2010

Silly

My friend Kathy has challenged me to do the 365 project, where I take at least one picture every day for an entire year. I'm not sure I'll take a picture every day but I'm going to try. Today I took two!

Eli is starting to prefer to feed himself yogurt. I'm not too sure how I feel about this. Yes, it's cool because he's less dependent on me (woot!), but he also finds it rather entertaining when he swings a spoonful of yogurt all over in front of him and it starts to fly. That's the part I'm not particularly fond of. But, I let him anyway and just try to encourage him to eat it instead of play with it. He's progressing. ;)


He's also a pretty big fan of my Crocs. I used to not let him play with them because he'd always chew on them (eww!), but now he's a big boy and wants to wear them. Needless to say they're just a tad too big.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Jake tries to eat yogurt with a spoon, gets frustrated and then drinks from the bowl! BTW, guacamole is not a good finger food either...

Kathy said...

awww yay! I'm happy to see this update with 2 pics!!!!!!!