Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back home again

Well we've just recently returned from a much needed vacation. We spent a week in Williamsburg, Virginia. While there we went to Virginia Beach, drove across Chesapeake Bay, went to Colonial Williamsburg, and did plenty of shopping among other things. We had a wonderful time but were ready to come home at the end of the week. We were very much ready to sleep in our own bed and just be in our own home again. Unfortunately, coming home meant going back to work, but oh well...such is life. Here are just a couple of pictures from our trip.



The first picture is us in front of Chesapeake Bay and on the second is a store sitting on the James River in Yorktown.

The exciting thing about being back is that we're that much closer to the big ultrasound! I can't believe that we're already far enough along to find out what we're having! The ultrasound is scheduled for next Thursday, October 2. I can't wait! While we were away last week we picked names out, so we'll reveal them once we know what our little peanut is. We're already planning to go buy something special for the baby that evening. I'll be chomping at the bit waiting for Jon to get home from work.

Here are the latest belly pictures at 19 weeks 2 days:




I'm definitely starting to stick out there a little and I really love it. I'm so excited about my baby bump! I've got a maternity photo session planned for early December and I'm really looking forward to that, too.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your vacation looks wonderful! I should plan something with Ryan. :)

I told you before, but your bump is the cutest :-)