Saturday, January 1, 2011
365 Challenge
For Christmas this year I asked for cash so that I could finally purchase a new camera, something I've been wanting for a very long time. I was lucky enough to not only get enough to make my purchase, but I found a gently used Nikon D70s from Roberts for a price that I couldn't pass up. My father-in-law also has this same camera and has his fair share of lenses, flashes, etc., so he was kind enough to donate a lens and flash to me at no cost. So here we go, now I have no reason to not take pictures of Eli as he grows. My goal now is to take at least one picture a day for an entire year. By doing so I'm hoping to get to know my new camera and learn to take the high quality pictures that it is capable of taking. Bear with me! Here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment