Monday, January 17, 2011
Blur
Ok, so I'm getting a little frustrated. I have no idea what I'm doing. I've been taking pictures all week but nothing worth even keeping on the memory card, let alone uploading to this blog. I can't seem to get things focused and when I try to customize my settings they turn out just horrible. I tried to set it to manual the other day and set my aperture at 4.5. Total fail. I changed some other settings too (I don't remember what) after reading through my manual some and it's quite clear that I just don't understand. I need help...stat!
This was taken in mode A (aperture-priority auto) with the aperture set at f/4.5. I had the speedlight pointed backwards and slightly to the side and at a 15 degree angle towards the ceiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment