Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Today my precious little boy turns two. It's hard to believe it's already been two years. They've been two of the most special years of my life and each day he brings me so much joy. I love him to pieces! Yesterday we celebrated with family and friends with a sports themed party with pizza. He had a ball (no pun intended)!

His awesome cake made by his Auntie Bear.


Even with as blurry as this picture is it's probably my favorite. He loves his Uncle Brian!


Indulging in yummy birthday cake.


Doing a full search in the gift bag for more presents.


He absolutely loved his balloons!


I took a lot of pictures at his party but had been messing with some settings on my camera. I'm really disappointed with the quality of the pictures that I took. They are very out of focus. I'm still glad to have been able to capture his special day though! And one of these days I'll figure out how to take pictures that aren't out of focus! ;)

No comments: